Friday, July 11, 2008

Its important to make a winning start everyday, if possible!

No it doesn't happen all the time. Most of the time its morning and its boring and there is a routine. Currently we are having this small football tournament amongst our friends, and there are matches in the morning at around 6 am. When we reach the field everyday, it seems everyone has just got out of bed. I don't blame them or myself, 6 am is very early morning. But once we start playing, there is a sense of energy on the field as a team, as an individual, a responsibility even if its a friendly tournament. Its an amazing feeling to make a save, score a goal right at the start of the morning before the day has even begun.
Your mood changes, your attitude changes. Its around 8 am right now and I am writing this post. I have just come back from the match. Even though I am a little dizzy, vision is a little blurred without my spects, my enthusiasm to put this experience down in words is no less

We played amazingly well today, we won the match 1-0. We had lost our 1st match, the 2nd one we drew. After the match, the mood in the entire camp was good which is pretty obvious, but, whats great is that we have made a winning start to the day. Its a different feeling.

I know it won't happen all the time. I am not fit to play soccer everyday and win, but I 'm sure there might be other ways of making a winning start to the day.

Here's a winner http://youtube.com/watch?v=ta_la6vIaFc

Thanks for reading!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Yousuf said...

So true bro!

Great post again! Keep it up!! What I like about your writing is that it's very honest... stay that way, keep writing that way. The temptation to sway will be huge but stay that way.


Cheers
Yousuf